For when I want to goof around with something completely useless XD
Extra information
Any code

Apache v2+ copyright


3d172f83fedc7f… by Maarten 'Vngngdn' Vangeneugden
Small change in mariona script.
887113f4c3933a… by Maarten Vangeneugden
Correct e-mail address of mariona script.
f046d02b161018… by Maarten Vangeneugden
Finish validation condition on mariona script.
e5f1df9a2bebf2… by Maarten 'Vngngdn' Vangeneugden
Add send mail code to mariona.clj.
dc537f0260d559… by Maarten 'Vngngdn' Vangeneugden
Add the mariona script to source tracker.
0c4f23302352cc… by Maarten 'Vngngdn' Vangeneugden
Removed test code sudoku.
9eb09c5285e15e… by Maarten 'Vngngdn' Vangeneugden
Remove prime line that was buggy.
05f6801f0272f7… by Maarten 'Vngngdn' Vangeneugden
Add ackermann function in haskell.
5dea5c7653135e… by Maarten 'Vngngdn' Vangeneugden
Add test file for compn assignment.
46f629cb608fa3… by Maarten 'Vngngdn' Vangeneugden
Add clojure script for ugent tolerances.
a8049b649bc380… by Maarten 'Vngngdn' Vangeneugden
Add a silly program for tolerances.
9f1825ef0fadc6… by Vngngdn
I totally forgot what i did last time, but i think i added something to automatically align the output so that it looks better.
c75851b16bd3c2… by Vngngdn
Added a 25x25 example sudoku. also, removed the initial 'optimization', because exactly that happens already in the optimized search algorithm.
ec0b82f601c829… by Vngngdn
Solving the sudoku takes an enourmous amount of time, especially on bigger sudokus with few hints. to resolve this, i did some code tuning. it works very simple: it first finds out what the possibilities are for each grid. in the previous version, the program would simply iterate over all numbers, which was a total waste of time. now, it only tries the actual possibilities.
0e0070b075fc45… by Vngngdn
Discovered a bug in the input section, causing only the last line to be added to the sudoku, because pointers and arrays. also, added a 'sudoku solved!', which helps in visibly seperating input from output, and now corresponds better with the 'failed!' line.
c49cecb41d43ff… by Vngngdn
Sudoku solver: major bugfixing. i also added some example sudokus for quick testing purposes, in comments.
75a01245f2fc4d… by Vngngdn
Sudoku solver: biggest refactoring of the code, since it's now mostly finished. added a lot of cleaner code, and extra comments. i may add some extra assertion code and docstrings in the future, as well as some defensive programming structures. but for now, this will do.
fcf40fb6d89e96… by Vngngdn
Added an introduction to the program, removed the example sudoku, and an input handler for the sudoku solver.
306409c3d126fd… by Vngngdn
And there we go, took an example from a website and lo and behold, my sudoku solver freaking works. i'll get to some cleanup later today :d.
e5efc74698b5f3… by Vngngdn
Added some new small scriptie thingies =3.